2017 Poker Run starts at Il Fornaio Coronado parking lot at the Coronado Ferry Landing and ends at Rancho Santa Fe Motor Club & Storage in Vista. At Il Fornaio Coronado drivers will greeted with a pre-party the night before and special hotel accommodations. In the morning vehicles are decaled and displayed in a car show format open to the public in the parking lot. The Poker Run consists of drivers being dealt 3 cards and picking up 2 additional on their way to Rancho Santa Fe Motor Club & Storage. At the Finish Line the driver with the best hand wins a luxury travel package for 4. C4K drivers will indulge in a hosted bar, catered lunch, live DJ, vendor/sponsor booths, driving simulators, silent auction and raffle, and award presentation. This event was filmed by local media, drones, car mounted cameras, and videographers to create our C4K movie.
The “rally” is not a race, but a high end cruise limited to only 150 drivers. All proceeds benefited Cruise 4 Kids and selected charity chosen by Cruise 4 Kids. Be sure to contact us regarding sponsorship and registration information.
LIMITED TO 150 VEHICLES
$500 Per Participating Vehicle (2 persons)
$150 Additional Passenger
- Hosted Pre-Party Reception the night before at Il Fornaio Coronado Friday, September 8th (6pm-9pm)
- Participation in Rally Saturday, September 9th
- C4K Decals for Car
- Lanyard with Rally Badge
- Swag Bag
- Men's Polo/Ladies V-Neck
- Starting Line: Breakfast/Refreshments at Il Fornaio Coronado, Coronado, CA
- Finish Line: Catered Lunch & Hosted Bar at Rancho Santa Fe Motor Club & Storage, Vista, CA
- Silent Auction, Raffle, DJ, Rally Girls, Driving Simulator, Photo Booth, & much more
Register your car at C4KRally.com